Thursday, April 30, 2009

We pushed through 880 today!

I will put 1/4 at open tomorrow in SSO. And if the market behaves I will go another 1/4 etc. At $23.74 I will be buying 123,000/4 divide by 23.74 round to round lot = 1200 shares. I will place a limit order for $23.74. I think too many people want to participate and everyone is waiting for a pullback. Of course, in that environment there will never be a pullback. What we have seen over the last few weeks is a consolidation. Despite several bad news and some real efforts by bears, the consolidation continued without any meaningful correction. Consolidation equates correction here and if you draw a line from the March low you will notice that we are close to 45-degree rise which is a healthy rate for rebound from a low in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment