Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Derelict to my blog

Sorry I have ignored my blog for a while. I have been spending a lot of time at xTrends blog. I think its a good portal for sharing ideas. A lot of people post links to their own blogs which I enjoy reading. Also, this day trading has got to stop for me. It is taking away much more time than I can afford at this time in my life. So, I will go back to my regular portfolio of SSO and SDS. The up trend in SP500 did not get borken today. Maybe tomorrow. I expect we will have a move up tomorrow and probably retest the highs before being sent home later in the month. I don't see any real stimulus sentimentwise for the bears to prevail. So, I will just stay put in SSO for now. Didn't get kicked out of SSO holdings today sine SPY did not touch 88.2 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment