Wednesday, March 4, 2009

On this blog I will be posting my trades based on stock market trends. This is not a recommendation for anyone to buy or sell stocks. I am not recommending that you put your real money based on what I say here!! Do your own due diligence. I just want to share my results with the blogging community and perhaps show that it is possible to beat the market by making buys and sells at the market opening. To keep it simple I will be holding only Cash, SSO (Long) and SDS (Short) positions. My method is simple: Look at the crowd and gauge the market direction from the prevailing trend in the market and market action. I will be using my proprietary Technical indicators.

I will be announcing my decisions on this site at night, may be on a regular basis unless I am out on vacation. You can follow the progress of my positions by using the opening price of next trading day. I started my hypothetical portfolio with a $100,000 cash on 2/27/2009 and bought SDS at the close that day that gave me 1,000 shares plus $1210 in cash with $10 in trading cost. As of March 4, 2009, I am in a hold position. ( I am going to buy/sell multiples of 100 shares.)

No comments:

Post a Comment