Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lower volume strongly up day


I would believe that this is a beginning of a bull market if we had a higher volume today. But because the volume is not commensurate with the outsized gains today I am skeptical of the staying power of the move today.
I will stay on the long side to benefit from this incredible momentum in what can only be called "f--k it rally" with new stop loss price on my SSO to $17.17 which is still below my purchase price $17.79. Not a free ride yet but I am enjoying the ride.
Definition: "F--k it rally" was coined by William Fleckenstein, my favorite stock analyst. This refers to a rally in a bear market which people do because they are so tired of market going down every day. So, people figure "F--k it" I am going in, and therefore market goes up even though nothing has changed.

1 comment:

  1. so far, your predictions are almost 100% correct. good job!

    ReplyDelete